It’s a new month – Happy June 1st everyone! The weather is warm, the birds outside are chirping, and the flowers are in bloom. Life is good. Hard to believe we’re almost halfway through 2011. Where does the time go?
The start of a new month is always a good time to set new goals. Try to start out with small, realistic goals and work up to bigger ones over time. Be patient, stay dedicated and you’ll be able to accomplish just about anything.
We turned to our Facebook fans to see what kind of goals they would like to set for the new month and we received great responses. Here’s a collection of some of our favorites. Leave a comment and let us know what kind of things you’d like to achieve this month and beyond.
- Evangeline said: To get my garden done and planted! Fresh veggies all summer!
- Kelly said: Full range of motion for my left arm. I miss that.
- Kathy said: To pass my two college classes. Study Study Study. Oh and come for my monthly massage.
- Michelle said: Drop 20 pounds and enjoy a massage as my reward…mmmmm.
- Mary said: Healthier eating. More homemade food; less prepackaged food.
- Brian said: To continue my workouts and continue helping people meet their goals so we both succeed.
- Stephanie said: My goal this month is to have my healthy baby girl. She’s due 5/26 but I don’t think she’s gonna wait that long!
- Abigail said: My goal is to be registered for school by the end of May.
- Monique said: My goal this month is to go to the gym three times per week!
- Kacee said: My goal is to start exercising my body, going to church for my spirit, and finding things to do for me that make me happy so I am able to be happy taking care of my 4 kids and husband!
- Stefanie said: To spread awareness. May is brain tumor awareness month. I just lost my father-in-law to this horrible disease! www.milesforhope.org is a non-profit dedicated to raising awareness! Check them out and support a great cause!
- Kaytie said: To remind my mom how much I love her each day and to remind myself that even when I’m down and in a rut, things will always look up thanks to the people who love and surround me each day!
- Sarah said: My goal as a therapist is to make sure I help my clients mind, body, and soul. As for myself, education in physical therapy, and to learn to self heal with positive energy.
- Sandie said: My goal is to continue to reach out to women and to help them have fun, feel great, look fantastic, and have youthful, radiant skin at any age without scary things like surgery or injections!
- Takishia said: To get involved with CAM and NIH clinical trials involving massage therapy.