American Fork massage is more convenient than ever! Your
neighborhood Massage Envy Spa locations are open late weeknights
and weekends to help you regain balance on your schedule.
Stress and tension a persistent problem? Our American Fork Massage
Envy Spa memberships can help you live a more balanced, healthier
lifestyle at our low membership rate. That's a professional massage
every month, customized to help relieve tight muscles, reduce
fatigue, increase energy…everything you need to live a healthier
Start enjoying the on-going benefits of therapeutic massage
today, at Massage Envy Spa.
8 Tips to De-stress
February 12, 2014
Let’s face it, our day-to-day lives are pretty action-packed and none of us are immune to stress. Stay in balance by incorporating these 10 tips to de-stress and make sure you are enjoying your life to the fullest.
1. Say “Ohm!”—Set aside some time daily to meditate: Just sit quietly, and repeat a positive mantra.
2. Take a breath—When you start to feel overwhelmed, breathe deeply for five minutes to lower your blood pressure and heart rate.
3. Be present—All too often we rush through things, so slow down and focus on what you are doing in the moment.
4. Talk it out—Connect with your social support system when things get crazy and talk through your stress.
5. Be body aware—Stress affects your body, so take some time each day to scan your body to see how it is feeling.
6. Massage—Decompress with massage to lessen the affects of stress on your body, mind and soul. (Psst! We’ve heard that Massage Envy Spa is a great choice.)
7. Laugh it up—You can lighten your load with a laugh and lower your level of the stress hormone cortisol at the same time.
8. Play a song—Soothing tunes will help you relax, but if rockin’ out works for you, by all means dance your hear