Massage therapy is a vital component to enjoying a healthier
lifestyle. At your nearby Sandy Massage Envy clinic, our
professional Massage Therapists are available weeknights and
weekends to help you feel better when it's most convenient for
With convenient locations, flexible scheduling and
affordable rates, Massage Envy is making wellness a part of
everyday life. No wonder more and more people are discovering the
benefits of Sandy therapeutic massage at Massage Envy.
Let our professional Massage Therapists customize a treatment
for you today.
Swedish ~ Light to Very Deep Pressure
- Relaxation massage is the style that comes to mind when most people think about massage.
- The goal is to relax the entire body and this is accomplished by massaging the muscles with long gliding strokes.
- Relaxation massage is exceptional for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
Sports Massage ~ Light to Very Deep Pressure
- Sports massage is geared towards athletes of every kind, from world-class professionals to weekend joggers.
- Sports massage can be used as a means to enhance pre-event preparation and reduce recovery time for maximum performance during training or after an event.
- Sports massage is designed to promote flexibility, reduces fatigue, improves endurance, helps prevent injuries and prepares them to compete at their absolute best.
Medical Massage ~ Light to Very Deep Pressure
- Massage plays an important role as a supplement to standard injury rehabilitation procedures. By encouraging circulatory movement and relaxing muscles, massage helps the body pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs. This allows the rehabilitating injured area(s) to become more flexible and heal at an accelerated rate.
- Massage therapy may also be used to aid in pain management as the injury is nursed back to full recovery. By committing to a continual massage program, you can accelerate the recovery process after injuries are sustained.
- Depending on the stage of recovery, the Therapist may use Light to Very Deep pressure to aid in the recovery.
Deep Tissue Massage ~ Firm to Very Deep Pressure
- Deep Tissue Massage is similar to Relaxation Massage but is used to target and release muscle tension.
- The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue and tendons.
- The more intense movements and techniques used by the Therapist may be slightly uncomfortable and cause soreness that lasts a couple of days before resulting in the desired relaxation and pain relief.