Form Submitted Successfully
You can read below to learn more or explore our services.
One of our representatives will contact you within the week to answer all your questions.
Corporate Wellness & Total Body Care
HSAs allow you to save money and pay for medical expenses tax-free. And like an HSA, an FSA allows you to set money aside for qualified health care expenses tax-free.
Both are accepted to help further your wellness journey at Massage Envy in accordance with your company’s Corporate Wellness Initiatives.
Building a Sense of Lasting Wellness
Each person is unique and has a wide range of health and wellness needs. When you make healthy choices, you’re empowered to accomplish more. A Total Body Care routine with Massage Envy goes a long way to building a sense of lasting wellness. And with your FSAs & HSAs, that wellness is an easy goal to achieve.
The Massage Envy Corporate Wellness Program
When you consider the importance of investing in your health & wellness, a Corporate Employee Membership at Massage Envy is a great way to go.
Your monthly Massage Envy Corporate Employee Membership includes:
- One (1) monthly 60-minute Wellness Massage, Total Body Stretch or Healthy Skin Facial session
- Unlimited additional Wellness Massages, Total Body Stretch or Healthy Skin Facial sessions at a reduced member rate
- Unused Wellness Beneﬁts are reserved for future use as long as your membership remains current
- Unused Wellness Beneﬁts can be gifted for $10
- No extra fees for customized sessions (deep tissue, prenatal, etc.)
- Discounts on retail products
- Waived initiation & processing fees
- You can save up to an additional $180 to $300 annually using FSA/HSA account dollars
Through the Massage Envy Corporate Wellness Program, you can enjoy a discounted, corporate-rate membership to your local Massage Envy franchised location as a part of your employee benefit package.
HSAs/FSAs Help Grow Your Wellness Routine
Total Body Care extends to your Corporate Employee Membership to help you be your very best. Ask us about using your HSA/FSA today.