Get in Touch
Your feedback is very important to us. As each Massage Envy location is independently owned and operated we encourage you to direct your questions or provide feedback to your local Massage Envy location. Please click here for your location's contact information. For your convenience you can also click on one of the icons below for further assistance.
About Massage Envy
From day one in 2002, the Massage Envy brand was built on the foundation of helping people feel their best. But Massage Envy is not defined by its position as a category leader, rather by the lives changed by the work of therapists and estheticians across the country. Massage Envy has made therapeutic massage services and skin care solutions accessible to a network of more than 1.5 million members in franchised locations across the United States. And it’s all because of a belief that massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple — part of your total body care routine. Regular massage and facial care go a long way toward helping members and guests of Massage Envy franchised locations take care of themselves and do more — do more of what matters to them, what makes them happy, what makes them feel healthy and supports a more well-balanced lifestyle.
By the numbers
- 2002 – The first Massage Envy opened and launched accessible massage and skin care
- 25,000 – Massage therapists and estheticians employed in nationwide franchised locations, making Massage Envy, collectively, the single largest employer in the country
- Over 1.5 million – Members across the United States
- 49 – States that Massage Envy franchised locations call home
- More than 100 million –services performed
- 1,200 – number of nationwide franchised locations
- 2016 – Opening of first International franchised location in Australia